My blog recieved the Kreativ Blogger and Versatile blogger award from Corner Curl Girl. You can imagine my excitement. I am still surprised that she found my blog worthy enough and I am quite honored.
So, I have to share 7 random facts about myself, here goes :
1. I get extremly nervous when am in a small crowded area. I tend to look for exit signs, just incase anything happens as soon as I step into a club et. al. and stay on the preiphery of crowded domains.
2. I am terrified of birds... especially pidgeons and their tendancy to spontaenously take flight and live chicken (especially those that run unattened in rural Africa)
3. I don't like chocolate. It seems to be the popular gift in Germany and I have been eating it out of politeness but am tired of being polite about it so no more chocolate this year!
4. Ever since I was little, I have had tea and biscuits or samosa's at 4 p.m. Something I still do no matter which part of the world I am currently in.
5. I am a christian and believe's God helps those who helps themselves. So if you want something, you better work hard for it.
6. LOOOOVE dessert. Let's skip the main course and go straight to dessert!!If there was a way to survive on desserts, I'd do it.
7. The trauma of boarding school and wearing a darkbrown school uniform has left me biased towards that color (read: I try to avoid wearing anything darkbrown)
Since I was blessed with these 2 awards. I will be passing them both on to
- Adventures in ChelleVille
- Christal Kay
- Drastic Plastic
- Fashion Notebook
- Nights in November
- rumor has it
- Sea of Daisies
- Vogued -Out - (In a bid to lure her back to blogging)
A few rules that go along with accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who awarded you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 discovered bloggers